The big news for the simple game is the fact that it is now renamed to PABAPU even if temporary.
While I was against making an Android version, I made an Android version today. A lot of it was adding mouse only support to the Windows version. There are extra buttons to click on. It’s still far more efficient to use a controller or keyboard .
– Modified the name of the game to Pabapu.
– Added a new game logo.
– Added mouse support.
– Added more sound effects to various places.
– Added company logo.
– Added basic Android icons and splash screens.
– Added pause buttons, back buttons, and reset buttons.
– Fixed an exploit to exit the game with a still locked character.