Cake Kills Candy was made in a week. Its an arcade platform shooter with procedural generated levels. Stomp and shoot enemies. Score points for getting the key to the door. Bonuses for health and not shooting in a level reward you for strategy over dumb shooting. High score is kept, great with a controller and there are a slew of settings.
WHERE TO FIND CAKE KILLS CANDY
Cake Kills Candy is on itch.io
Cake Kills Candy Production Videos on Youtube
– Procedural generated levels
– Arcade scoring system based on level completion
– Happy environment of chocolate and candy canes
– Weapons include gumball machine gun, banana blaster, candy cane shotgun, hot peppermint flame thrower.
– Mega Man – ish play style with bigger guns
– Full Controller Support
Made for the Hamjam 2 with a cake theme. Then a day before the game jam ended I noticed a different game jam with a candy theme. Lucky for us we always had the idea of cake kills candy. Two week long game jams with one game.
A Game by:
With Art from:
And Music Composed by:
This game looks….. 2 SWEEEEET!