The first week of Balloon Popping Pigs: Deluxe on Steam has been a busy one. Here are all the updates from the first week.
Game Launches to the Sky!
Oh and there are updates too:
– Added a new song and a jukebox button in the pause menu.
– Added achievement icons.
– Fixed a leaderboard issue for names with special characters.
Version 1.1 Update:
– Fixed the leaderboard so you can scroll through more than 20 scores.
– Fixed “Double Point Pork Power” achievement.
Version 1.2 Update:
– Fixed “Just One More Minute” achievement. It looks like it was broken for the past 2 days.
Update: February Fix 1.0.3
Just a quick fix here oh and more achievements for those skilled enough to get them:
– Fixed a crash caused by the February leaderboard. *
– Added 3 achievements for getting to level 8, level 9 and catching 20 cakes.
* Thanks to the 2 people who near simultaneously reported the crash.
Update: 2 Fix-a-roos 1.0.5
Merry Midnight to everyone on the east coast.
– Fixed a major issue when selecting a new pig that caused no piggy to spawn.
– Fixed a crash with the leaderboard that was difficult to reproduce.
Update: More Achievos 1.0.6
Two new achievements. One is difficult to get and the other is easier to balance it out. Oh and a fix. Thanks to the person who reported it.
– Fixed catch the cake carrying over to the next game if you die during the bonus.
– Added achievements for 3,000 points and 500 points.
Update: Stats & Screenshots 1.0.7
Here is a more substantial update:
– Fixed screenshot issue where it would only take a Steam screenshot every other attempt.
– Added a screenshot button to the right bumper of typical controllers.
– Added stats screen in the settings with balloons popped, total points, total plays and other things.
– Added commas to leaderboard scores.
– Added a balloon launch to the title screen to give it more life. Balloons halt in the manual to make it easier to read.
– Modified credits back button to return the user to the settings menu.
– Modified location of credits in settings menu to make a place for the stats.
Update: Different Sprites 1.0.9
Not much new here. Just modifications that could be considered fixes.
– Modified cake sprites.
– Modified frog sprites. The frog is larger now, but the hit box is only the body.
– Modified a lot of achievement icons.
– Modified the red balloons bonus to be more red like those from Night Pig.
– Modified the background scores to stay put when you begin a game. Once all players move, then the background scores drift away.
– Modified Red Balloon achievement to attempt to constantly unlock on Steam once you’ve achieved it.
You can buy it for around a dollar in most currencies here:
Free Android Version:
Otherwise, the free version is available on Android here: