Its 8 days in and chances are that’s the most amount of time I can devote at this time.
Here is a feature list:
– Almost 30 minutes of speed running
– Puzzle levers (pull a lever to make bridges, blocks or turn bridges and blocks hollow)
– Super stomp (to use enemies as springboards or drive through large crates)
– Mixture of levels from labyrinths to straight forward combat focused
– 10 enemy types, basic, but effective
– Secret walls
I have worked a lot with art asset packs to further my engine when my artists are busy. The engine has made many games, so the struggle becomes finding different mechanics to make a game feel different from the last while using the same engine. Foxland is the latest art (and music) asset game.
Super stomping through crates
Secret walls & doors!
End of Level Scoring!
Super Stomp gets you higher!
Be a jerk!